Re: Now THAT'S a trend that will warm any Linux guy's heart

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Wednesday 31 May 2006 07:05 \__

http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/8514/access-linux-platform-shown-at-linuxworld/

> I wonder why Palm are not liaising with Nokia who have Maemo. There are so
> many Linux ports and front-ends, each of which is developed independently
> in the mobile phone/PDA/tablet industry. It's fragmentation all over again
> (a different context), but at least the tools, the kernel, as well as other
> components are 'pluggable', owing to the GPL. This makes development quick.

Oops. Followup headers modified. Either you set them differently or KNode is
playing up again.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Prevalence does not imply ideali$M
  7:05am  up 33 days 13:37,  8 users,  load average: 0.72, 0.73, 0.79