Re: Roy calm down man

  • Subject: Re: Roy calm down man
  • From: flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 19:24:59 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 01:18:32 +0100, Peter KÃhlmann wrote:

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

>>> Yes, a fine vacation. Lufthansa lost my suitcase (it's a pattern), but
>>> all in all I enjoyed being offline for 4 days.
>>
>> I'm sure you'll find a way to blame Windows for that.
>
> I'm sure we'll find a post from you even dumber than that
> If we just try hard enough. But it will be a close call

It's going to have to be a doozy to top this on from you Peter KÃhlmann:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/42c20cfa7ca49dae

Over here he accuses you of rigging the screenshots by turning of
anti-aliasing:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/82e012c465a...

"You mean, you deliberately selected different fonts/fontsizes?
And deselected Anti-aliasing too for KDE?
Figures, after all you are one of the most dishonest widiots around here"

Yet over here, he claims anti-aliasing has no effect on screen shots:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/628d7bbe0fe...

" BTW, it is so simple to test for yourself.
Do a screen-shot of a text. Now disable anti-aliasing
Do again screen-shot of same text.
Compare both. They are exactly the same"

Kohlmann once again proves his technical ineptness.

Yes sir, that one is pretty difficult to top.