Re: Roy calm down man

ed wrote:

> On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 11:38:19 +0000
> BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> You know I like to see some of your posts, but do you think that 72
>> posts might be a little over zealous? Remember that many of us also
>> have our own favourite Linux/Computer news sites so we don't really
>> need to see everything that has the word 'Linux' in it. Just things
>> that are of particular importance in some area would do.
>
> wrong. this is everyone's favourite linux news source, please adjust
> your preferences list.

*cough* pardon me, but not *everyone* in the linux world comes in here and
of those that do not *everyone* wants as many of Roys posts as we get, they
have said before.

If an advocate becomes an aggravator then the advocacy is lost. (I just made
that up, thought it seemed quite clever so I'll use it lots of times until
it is taken up by the populas).

I said I like to see Roy's posts, the problem is only with the quantity. 72
is too many. Particularly as many cover areas that were talked about while
he was away.