Re: [News] The Truth Behind Novell's Open Letter

It was on or about Wed, 29 Nov 2006 08:50:19 +0000, that BearItAll posted:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Novell's Open Letter Watered Down?
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | According to an article at the Linux Beacon, the original wording of
>> | the Novell Open Letter to the Community contained a harsher rebuff of
>> | the FUD spewed by Microsoft in the days following the announcement of
>> | the deal.
>> `----
>>
>> http://boycottnovell.com/2006/11/29/novells-open-letter-watered-down/
>
> Call me a psychologist if you like, but I have a feeling that this will
> not be a happy relationship. Novell should have opted for a longer
> courtship first.
>
> Sorry, the younger ones will not know what that means. A courtship is
> where you meet up a few times before proposing, it's a bit like going out
> with your mates, but there's only two of you and its much less fun. Then
> you get married.

Ah yes.
Basil Fawlty humming in the kitchen. Sybil Fawlty enters.
"You're looking very happy, Basil?"
Basil: "What? Happy? <pauses for thought> <wistfully> Ah, yes, I remember
that..... Er, no dear, I'm not happy!"

--
After god created the
troll, he created the amoeba.