[News] Microsoft Turns to Celebrities, Again

Microsoft hires ex-"Apprentice" star as judge

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft is using the competition to promote a new version of its
| Microsoft Office Accounting software and services for small businesses.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/061128/usa_microsoft_contest.html?.v=2

Reminds me of that whole Bill Gates-Jay Z-Justin Timberlake thing. Microsoft
struggled to be perceived as hip.

Microsoft also intend[ed/s] to pay Oprah to put Vista on her list of
recommended items. The media can indeed by bought.