Re: COLA Stats 8 Oct 2006

rgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Roy Culley) writes:

> begin  risky.vbs
> 	<1465296.a5ySnBpa55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> 	Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> __/ [ Roy Culley ] on Sunday 08 October 2006 02:01 \__
>>
>>> Well bugger me, my last post shows I'm at CERN as well. Funny I've
>>> never bumped into any Mr. Quark if you get my drift. :-)
>>
>> I wonder if that header was deliberately added (or passively so). I
>> don't see how Supernews would have contact with the posting node (or
>> your house).
>
> I added it as does Quark. See message ID <878xjq97yj.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxx>.
> He posts through individual.net which certainly isn't going to add the
> header. The guys a fraud amongst his other failings.

You need to get out more Roy.

If you spent half as much time advocating as you do leading witch hunts
and tarring posters with stupid names like "Imbecile" then you'd do a
lot more for your cause.

Actually, I must admit one thing : I totally forgot that header as I
tend not to display such minutiae in gnus - but thanks for pointing it
out. It's time I changed it to a more recent project.