Re: Linux Will Knock Rivals Out of the Server Room

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 17:49:56 +0100

> It's all relative. One could argue that the hindrance Moore's Law is
> facing is enough indication that we're hitting a brick wall. The

IMO it's the ISP upload. If we all had bigger upstreams we could do more
complex things with agents bots. Searching every connected computer for
information etc would be very useful. My journal (which could be far
better) could be online along with everyone's for searching directly,
rather than using Google.

--
Regards, Ed                      :: http://www.bsdwarez.net
just another python hacker