Re: Hey Erik: THAT FIREFOX SECURITY HOLE IS A HOAX

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Microsoft Announces Cross-Platform Ad Strategy
>                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> ,----[ Snippet ]
> | ...will allow marketers to reach customers across Microsoft's many
> | platforms, including MSN, the XBox, Microsoft Live, Office Online,
> | Windows Mobile, and Microsoft TV.
> `----

The only thing in that list that I would describe as a "platform" is
Windows Mobile (wince). Everything else is just a service and/or stack
of protocols.

For the benefit of the Microsoft nihilists, here's a short list of
"real" platforms:

GNU/Linux
UNIX/BSD
BeOS
AmigaOS
RISC OS
Atari TOS
PalmOS
Symbian/EPOC
Java
.NET
QNX
z/OS
MenuetOS
SkyOS
Visopsys
Win32

The list goes on; really, there's hundreds of them. Not that Microsoft
would have a clue.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| Another name for a Windows tutorial is "crash course".
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.16-1.2133_FC5
 02:49:43 up 108 days,  3:06,  4 users,  load average: 1.19, 1.00, 0.89