Re: IE7 NOT Ready

  • Subject: Re: IE7 NOT Ready
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:33:26 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:2jNMtSZz2GXcNbzYJUg0XSdLMwo=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
"cc" <scatnubbs@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hadron Quark wrote:
>> flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> What kind of parallel Universe does Roy live in? I actually fear for his
>> sanity. It is clear he believes all this Doomsday hyperbole he is
>> spamming this NG with. It's bloody frightening - he needs help.
>>
>> Windows is on almost 99% of the worlds desktops and people use it
>> without issue day in day out.
>>
>> I used it for years with not even a single virus.
>
> People use it every day, but not every day without an issue. Roy takes
> it to one extreme with his anti-microsoft fanaticism, but you're taking
> it to the opposite end. If no one has problems with Windows, then why

No. I am not. I am saying that millions use it with no problems. That I
used it with no problems. I dont doubt there have been lots of instances
of people getting owned by trojans - it happens - especially with people
who dont configure a firewall/router & AV SW.

This is totally different from Roy and his ilk spamming us with "all
windows machines are fucked" type posts day in day out.

I'm trying to be a realist. Nothing more.

--
"And spellchecker won;t help." : Roy Schwestowitz from comp.os.linux.advocacy.