Re: [News] WGA Failure in Video

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> A company's quality of service stretches as far as it can afford to neglect
> without losing the client. That's where competition plays a role.

Anyone? I really do think this is some sort of ongoing joke. "Roy" is an
acronym for "Robotic Online Yapping" - a script which constructs
meaningless statements with a high & mighty attitude.

> By the way, Google has adopted similar habits, but the nature of that beast
> is different because people enquire about their Web sites (fuzzy secret
> algorithms) rather than software bugs in the 'binary blobs'. This
> treatment

Please. Someone translate this for me? It almost makes sense. And yet I
have no idea what he is talking about.

> of the customers is costing Google some users, but we have yet to see

No it hasn't. Google is a run away success and absolutely rules the
search arena.

> suitable alternative to Google's highly-relevant results (other than
> scrapers like Scroogle).

What about your search engine Roy?

http://www.iuron.com

--