Re: COLA Stats 10 Sep 2006

  • Subject: Re: COLA Stats 10 Sep 2006
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 15:06:31 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:zBSOguPyW5J/EtRgLhRigdYGbvU=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> __/ [ William Poaster ] on Sunday 10 September 2006 13:29 \__
>
>> This message was posted on Usenet, NOT JLAforums, & on  Sun, 10 Sep 2006
>> 01:22:51 +0200, Roy Culley wrote:
>>
>>> Toplist of Posters
>>>
>>>  Pos  Poster                                          Msgs   Bytes Quoted
>>>    1. Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>     470  561974    43%
>>
>> Top of the stats again, Roy S! Well done, keep it up. :-)
>
> *smile* Thanks, I'll try. No real interferences on the horizon, but the
> volume will be hard to sustain when the undergrads return next week
> (Freshers' Week). I need to help getting newcomers connected (my daytime
> job).

They let you near new grads? Well, there goes all independant thoughts
for them. Ever see that Jim Carey movie "Cable Guy"? I can see it now.
Terrified young freshers locked in their room, hiding under the bed as Roy
bangs continually on the door asking them how their Linux installation
is going.

Shudder.

--
Anyone who thinks UNIX is intuitive should be forced to write 5000 lines of
code using nothing but vi or emacs. AAAAACK!