Re: COLA Stats 10 Sep 2006

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 15:06:31 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:

> They let you near new grads? Well, there goes all independant thoughts
> for them. Ever see that Jim Carey movie "Cable Guy"? I can see it now.
> Terrified young freshers locked in their room, hiding under the bed as Roy
> bangs continually on the door asking them how their Linux installation
> is going.
>
> Shudder.
>

>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Roy

Hahah!
They probably let him near the females (no danger there) but no doubt he
is under strict orders to stay out of the males dorm.

We had a graduate student like Roy when I was in college.

He was a weird computer geek type, much like Roy, who hung out in the
computing center all the time banging away on the Decwriter hammering out
code while he muttered to himself.

We called him *rickets*....