Re: [News] Corporations That Don't Give Platform Freedom

  • Subject: Re: [News] Corporations That Don't Give Platform Freedom
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 16:50:23 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:ADWHd62W9ciqx2P2E+10WCKoiFM=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Ray Ingles <sorceror@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 2006-09-05, Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Tajke it with a pinch of salt. And the COLA gang never resort to insults
>> do they? Or killfiling people that dare disagree.
>
>  Ah, yes, that monolithic hive-mind, the "COLA gang".

You're an intelliegnet enough guy it seems. And yet you maintain that
you dont see the GANG mentality? The post bumpings? The ass kissing?
Maybe you're immune. For the average, technically competent visitor its
nigh on nauseating. Just follow Roytoy's NEWS posts and check out the
ecstatics Mark Kent gets into. Its unhealthy.

>  I'll say this - I really haven't seen the cola regulars *initiate*
> insults on anything like a regular basis. It took a *long* time before

No? because they bitch about their adversary being a "wintroll" and then
killfile (or pretend to killfile). Actually : bollox. They do it all the
time. See Kolhlman, chrisv, Mark Kent et al.

> was even snippy with billwg. Some *respond* with insults (I avoid that -
> pointless) but I don't see them *starting* it.

billwg is never rude : normally very polite.

>  I don't killfile people for disagreeing. I killfile based on inability
> to debate in an honest fashion. People like "linux-sux", "Scott
> Nudds",

So that should be a lot of the COLA gang then : because they will not
face up to honest, practical criticism of their beloved OS.

> etc. DFS gets a special place in the killfile because he's dishonest
> *and* a racist.

Cant say I noticed. The only one "troll" I have killfiled is Scott
Nudds. And much as I enjoy Flatfish's posts, I didnt agree with all the
gay tripe being discussed here : but hes too much fun to ignore AND he
is right 99% of the time in regard to his comments IMO. That, of course,
automatically labels me a "wintroll" but so be it.

--
Restaurant package, not for resale.