Re: Successful trolls.

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 15:59:10 -0500, flatfish+++ wrote:

> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 20:46:23 +0100, Kier wrote:
>

>> Learn to spell.
>
> Why?

Because you mangled his name - again. Since his name is all over the web,
as you crow about below, you ought to know how to spell it correctly.

>>> You guys have created a monster and you are being used for his personal
>>> gain.
>>
>> Exactly *how* is he using anyone in COLA for personal gain?
>
> Web hits.
> His name sprawled all over USENET as well as the web.
>
> It's reaching a point where you almost can't do a search on Google without
> Schestowitch's name coming up at the top of the hit list.

So what? You think he's making his fortune on web hits? Frankly, I
couldn't care less if he was. No skin off my nose. Good luck to him.

>>> You just haven't realized it yet.
>>
>> What's to realsie? He's posting advocacy in an advocacy group. Big
>> surprise there? Hardly. Get over it.
>
> There is more to it than that.

Sure, flatfish, in your little paranoid brain. What's he going to do, take
over the world. Loosen your tinfoil hate a bit, it's cutting off your
blood supply.

> You'll figure it out sooner or later.

Nothing to figure out.

--