Re: [News] Is Windows Vista Just Windows 9x Underneath?

__/ [ Linonut ] on Wednesday 20 September 2006 11:12 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> Have a look. Taken into its full glory.
>>
>> http://www.istartedsomething.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/start4.jpg
>
> I hate that style of menu.  An amazing waste of desktop space.
>
> And I like to bring up the menu anywhere on the desktop, not just in the
> corner.

That why your keyboard has a special button with a logo of one particular
product. Never mind the fact that we are said to have some choice and
diversity out there...

Best wishes,

Roy

PS - Here is a modified keyboard: http://tinyurl.com/f8osc

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Life is too short to proofread"
Swap:  1036184k total,   457368k used,   578816k free,    57380k cached