Re: [News] Is Windows Vista Just Windows 9x Underneath?

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:24:14 +0200, Peter KÃhlmann wrote:
>
>> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

>>> Yeah?  And I know people that still use the command line in Linux.  No X
>>> at
>>> all.  I guess that must mean there's nothing new at all in Linux either.
>>
>> No. It means they have the choice. For example to have a server without a
>> GUI where none is needed. Tell us how to do that in Vista, will you?
>
> What exactly does that argument have to do with whether or not lack of a
> new GUI means the OS hasn't changed?  Oh right, it doesn't.  Come back
> when you can stick to the topic.

What does a new GUI or lack of thereof to do with using the CLI, Erik?
Right, nothing. Not the slightest little bit.
It was you who introduced that inane "argument", BTW

And you have the nerve to tell people to "stick to the topic". You yourself
try to change the topic way too often, when windows gets criticized again

>>> What stupid logic you have.
>>
>> How typical Funkenbusch
>
> The irony is overwhelming.

See above