Re: Download Ebooks

__/ [ Coool ] on Tuesday 19 September 2006 12:13 \__

> To download various nice Ebooks on CCNA. MCSE  and on .Net,Visual
> Basics, ASP, PHP and on JAVA,PHP,Oracle , SQL and SAP,Unix , Lunix and
> GMAT ,GRE , MBA CAT  and more Topics. Visit
>
> <snip />

*LOL*@"Lunix".

It must be copyright infringement. Someone put the PDF of my employer's book
on some blog a couple of week ago. Blogspot intercepted that blog almost
immediately. Someone ought to report this chap and it sounds like a job for
a weaselbusch.