Re: My first killfile entry

begin  oe_protect.scr
JDS <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:14:35 -0400, mlw wrote:
>
>> What changed? Schestowitz is polluting this group with so many pointless
>> messages, that, without a killfile, the group is useless
>
> Well, a little extreme, perhaps, but I do agree that Roy is a little to
> quick on pulling the trigger for some of his posts.
>
> Maybe a bit more before-the-fact filtering on your part, Roy? I mean, not
> every article or link you post is a gem

Why don't you filter them out if you don't like them?  Nobody is making
you read them, nobody makes you even run up your newsreader, these are
all your own decisions.  The News postings are all very carefully
identified.

Of course, it's much harder for the trolls to make an impact now - I
appreciate that not everybody will be happy with that.

Virtue is its own punishment.
		-- Denniston

Righteous people terrify me ... virtue is its own punishment.
		-- Aneurin Bevan