My first killfile entry

  • Subject: My first killfile entry
  • From: mlw <mlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:14:35 -0400
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Over the years, I have resisted the "killfile" because I thought, even a
broken clock is right twice a day. I'm not afraid of opinions of which I do
not approve. As such, I always viewed "killfiles" as an electronic form of
childishly holding you hands over your ears and saying "la la la la"

What changed? Schestowitz is polluting this group with so many pointless
messages, that, without a killfile, the group is useless.

So Roy, I think you are an idiot and wish you would stop spamming the group.
Servers all over the world are caching you crap and anyone simply looking
at the group without a filter will be hard pressed to find useful content.

In short, you suck.