Re: My first killfile entry

mlw wrote:

> Over the years, I have resisted the "killfile" because I thought, even a
> broken clock is right twice a day. I'm not afraid of opinions of which I
> do not approve. As such, I always viewed "killfiles" as an electronic form
> of childishly holding you hands over your ears and saying "la la la la"
>
> What changed? Schestowitz is polluting this group with so many pointless
> messages, that, without a killfile, the group is useless.
>
> So Roy, I think you are an idiot and wish you would stop spamming the
> group. Servers all over the world are caching you crap and anyone simply
> looking at the group without a filter will be hard pressed to find useful
> content.
>
> In short, you suck.

What you can't control you must kill?

He doesn't suck at all. Its a valuable contribution to damped down
the ridiculous noise level created by asstroturfers.

If anything you should silently create kill files and not
disturb anyone else about your personal habbits.

We are not interested in your personal kill file tastes or entries.
Thanks.
Its very sucky talking up your personal habbits.