Re: My first killfile entry

7 wrote:

> mlw wrote:
>
>> Over the years, I have resisted the "killfile" because I thought, even a
>> broken clock is right twice a day. I'm not afraid of opinions of which I
>> do not approve. As such, I always viewed "killfiles" as an electronic
>> form of childishly holding you hands over your ears and saying "la la la
>> la"
>>
>> What changed? Schestowitz is polluting this group with so many pointless
>> messages, that, without a killfile, the group is useless.
>>
>> So Roy, I think you are an idiot and wish you would stop spamming the
>> group. Servers all over the world are caching you crap and anyone simply
>> looking at the group without a filter will be hard pressed to find useful
>> content.
>>
>> In short, you suck.
>

> What you can't control you must kill?

Lol, with freedom comes responsibility. Roy sucks big ones, because although
he has the freedom to post his spam, he lacks the responsibility to
restrain himself.

> He doesn't suck at all.

Sorry difference of opinion. He sucks. And so, I'm pretty sure, do you.

> Its a valuable contribution to damped down
> the ridiculous noise level created by asstroturfers.

So, what you are saying is this: His posts are intentionally flooding the
site in an effort to make discussion difficult.  He sucks.

> If anything you should silently create kill files and not
> disturb anyone else about your personal habbits.

Excuse me? Oh, I get it, the only rational response to that kind of
statement is, hmm, let me think, oh yes, I know, Fuck you.