Re: My first killfile entry

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Hadron Quark
<qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Mon, 18 Sep 2006 21:10:19 +0200
<87u035at44.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> ed <ed@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:14:35 -0400
>> mlw <mlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Over the years, I have resisted the "killfile" because I thought, even
>>> a broken clock is right twice a day. I'm not afraid of opinions of
>>> which I do not approve. As such, I always viewed "killfiles" as an
>>> electronic form of childishly holding you hands over your ears and
>>> saying "la la la la"
>>>
>>> What changed? Schestowitz is polluting this group with so many
>>> pointless messages, that, without a killfile, the group is useless.
>>>
>>> So Roy, I think you are an idiot and wish you would stop spamming the
>>> group. Servers all over the world are caching you crap and anyone
>>> simply looking at the group without a filter will be hard pressed to
>>> find useful content.
>>>
>>> In short, you suck.
>>
>> It's Roys messages that make this group useful. Without Roy this group
>> would just be flatty and scott trolling. Don't forget, this is not a
>> help group.
>
> No its not. He posts a shit load of "MS sucks" posts. And he tells
> lies. He also posts links to articles that have no relation to his
> subject line.

Exactly.  We need equal time for Microsoft.  More than equal time, in
fact; it should obviously be a 90%/10% split, or whatever the current
market share is.

After all, this is comp.os.advocacy.whatever.is.popular.buy.buy.buy,
not comp.os.linux.advocacy.

Erm...I think.  Wait, lemme check my newsheaders again...

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Vista.  Because it's time to refresh your hardware.  Trust us.