Re: My first killfile entry

ed <ed@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:14:35 -0400
> mlw <mlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Over the years, I have resisted the "killfile" because I thought, even
>> a broken clock is right twice a day. I'm not afraid of opinions of
>> which I do not approve. As such, I always viewed "killfiles" as an
>> electronic form of childishly holding you hands over your ears and
>> saying "la la la la"
>>
>> What changed? Schestowitz is polluting this group with so many
>> pointless messages, that, without a killfile, the group is useless.
>>
>> So Roy, I think you are an idiot and wish you would stop spamming the
>> group. Servers all over the world are caching you crap and anyone
>> simply looking at the group without a filter will be hard pressed to
>> find useful content.
>>
>> In short, you suck.
>
> It's Roys messages that make this group useful. Without Roy this group
> would just be flatty and scott trolling. Don't forget, this is not a
> help group.

No its not. He posts a shit load of "MS sucks" posts. And he tells
lies. He also posts links to articles that have no relation to his
subject line.

If you want Linux News go to a dedicated forum or web page : there are
lots of them from where Roy plagiarises his links thus depriving them of
the hit count which generates income for their efforts.

--