Re: Ten reasons to dump Windows

__/ [ michuk ] on Saturday 16 September 2006 21:08 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> I like that site. It has some good material, including that Linux laptop
>> instructional guide. But hasn't the above gone a little ;off the
>> headlines' by now? I don't think I ever saw the sequels, which I hope make
>> a case as strong as the first 3 points/classes of points.
>> Troubleshooting/rich and expressive CLI come to mind as a vital tool that
>> Windows truly lacks.
>
> They are coming soon.  Already written and published in Polish, waiting
> for being translated...
>
> Borys

...Wish I could help. The review of fvwm-crystal was muchly appreciated. I
thought that fvwm was a dead project. And, by the way, some say that the "F"
could/should stands for _the_ F word. As in RTFM.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Signature pending approval"
Tasks: 124 total,   1 running, 121 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie