Re: Open Source and Mainframes Hand-in-Glove

__/ [ OLDDINO ] on Friday 15 September 2006 22:57 \__

> Linonut wrote:
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Larry Qualig belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>> > For starters it's "you're too scared" and not "your" but who cares. The
>> > fact is that you have no idea how utterly stupid you sound.
>> >
>> > Only a complete idiot would say something like this. And lord behold...
>> > one did.
>>
>> Are your sure this guy isn't really Roy D. Mercer, Larry?
>>
>> How big a boy are ya?
>>
>> How long's it been since you had a good ole cuntry asswhoopin'?
>>
>> I'll bet he's got a 55-gallon drum of whoopass to open up on ya.
>>
>> There better be some apologizin' goin' on or someone's gonna get their
>> ass whooped.
>>
>> He'll swell both your eyes up, you'll look like Popeye.
>>
>> You got $300 worth of ass he kin whoop?
>>
>> How 'bout he jerks a new half-inch in yo ass?
>>
>> <parody!>
>>
>> --
>>    Boot your Windows operating system in a virtual machine on Linux
>>    It's safer.
>>        -- http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/
>
> Sorry but for Larry, it only would take the 1/2 pint size of whoopass!

Anonymous posters are, in real life, often very shy, as well as afraid that
someone who is angry will beat them up. I have a mental (or concrete) image
of most posters here. I don't think Dino would, hypothetically-speaking,
raise a hand on Larry. He'd have mercy.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: mint and self-contained 'out of the box'
Tasks: 141 total,   1 running, 138 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie