Re: Interesting Atheism Graphs

news:1529282.Ht3bv1c6hr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
| "America is revealed as one nation under four faces of God"
|
| http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-2355486,00.html
|
| No surprise to many, but this barchart is worth a look...

Feel right at home with my fellow atheists here in France. Surprised
that a full 1/3rd of French are prepared to 'come out' as such in this
survey - which is rather vaguely detailed, by the way. Was it just a US
survey, then compared to similar in other countries (if so how large
were the samples, where and how taken, how were the questions phrased,
etc). Or was it an identical survey by the same organisation carried out
in different countries?

Do wish they would research and reference these articles better, instead
of writing them for idiots to sell papers. Almost worthy of a tabloid.
Come to think of it, it is a tabloid. ;)

Interesting though, Roy.

Pete