Re: Let's Expose The LIEnix COLA Gang at Work...Shall We? (Karen Hill)

  • Subject: Re: Let's Expose The LIEnix COLA Gang at Work...Shall We? (Karen Hill)
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 02:46:55 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:wEACQUwso+EOKG1yPO6BMcch85w=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:22:17 -0400, flatfish+++ wrote:
>
> Silly me.....
> I forgot to show the posts where the paranoid COLA gang are patting
> themselves on the back.
>
> Here is the original post by Karen Hill
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/46c95578c1975119?hl=en&;
>

> Here is Roy Schestowich trying to discredit a Harvard Professor:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ce5c8929d671abdf?hl=en&;

That was somewhat surprising for a so called "academic".

> (Roy is in charge of Fresher Week at Manchester U BTW)

He never claimed that. No one would  : thats the kind of job given to CS
"tutors" who the real guys want out of their hair.

> Here is Mark (The Shill) Kent setting the trap:
>
> (ie Isn't Karen Hill a flatty nym?)
>

> Now we have Peter "Video Card Expert" Kohlmann doing the 1st "Me Too"
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/7f5bd3d165bbb6e9?hl=en&;
>

> Now here is Roy Shestowhich backpeddling because everyone jumped all over
> him for critizing a person with far better credentials than he will ever
> have:
>
>  http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/70f52be13de13545?hl=en&;
>

> Now we have Mark "the Shill" Kent chiming in for another "me too" post
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c5b4f6cbab0612a9?hl=en&;
>

> etc...............
>
> And yes ladies and germs, that is how misinformation is considered as fact
> and in fact becomes truth in comp.os.linux.advocacy.

Sad.

> And this is just one example, there are hundreds more.

In even the short time I came here hoping to see Linux sold to the
masses, it has become apparent that the people here are not the ones to
do it. They make Linux look like the OS for retards. For real advocacy
go to the forums and see *real* Linux users try to help nOObs through
their first few months of kernel module compiling in order to get their
systems working : they are the true advocates.

--
"If you want to travel around the world and be invited to speak at a lot
of different places, just write a Unix operating system."