Re: Let's Expose The LIEnix COLA Gang at Work...Shall We? (Karen Hill)

  • Subject: Re: Let's Expose The LIEnix COLA Gang at Work...Shall We? (Karen Hill)
  • From: flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:31:54 -0400
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:22:17 -0400, flatfish+++ wrote:

> The latest misfire from the COLA gang (Roy S , Roy C, Mark and Poaster)
> with backup support from kier, Rick and Sinister Midget, is accusing a
> poster named Karen Hill of being flatfish.
>
> Why?
>
> Simply because she happened to post a negative toward Linux message.
>
> And the proof?
>
> As usual, there IS NO PROOF.
> None.
> Zippo.
> Nada....
>
> This is simply the technique that the COLA Gang uses to discredit posters
> who post messages that they don't like. One person makes the accusation
> and the rest of the gang chimes in and instantly fiction becomes fact.
>
> So let us take a good look at this Karen Hill. Shall we?
>
> She posts very few messages, but has been posting since 1/2004. Her ip
> address always seems to be in the  209.102.127.17x block.
>
> That ip adress resolves here:
>
> [flatfish@localhost ~]$ whois  209.102.127.171 SAVVIS Communications
> Corporation SAVIXA-NET6 (NET-209-102-0-0-1)
>                                   209.102.0.0 - 209.102.127.255
> PC'S MADE EASY IXA-PCSMADE (NET-209-102-124-0-1)
>                                   209.102.124.0 - 209.102.127.255
>
> and so do all the other ones she has posted from.
>
> # ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2006-09-11 19:10 # Enter ? for
> additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.
>

> And if that isn't enough, if you look at the groups and the questions that
> Karen Hill posts and post to you will see that WITH THE EXCEPTION of the
> totally nutsack inhabited group comp.os.linux.advocacy, her posts are
> received well and are most definitely not trolls.
>
> Finally if you look at the groups she posts to, a small sample here:
>
>  pgsql.general	 4 days ago Stored Procedure performance / elegance
>  question
>  	  	pgsql.general 	4 days
> ago Stored Procedure performance / elegance question 	  	pgsql.general 	4
> days ago Tough question for oracle DBAs/Solaris Admins. Log shipping.
> comp.databases.oracle.misc 	5 days ago Tough question for oracle
> DBAs/Solaris Admins. Log shipping. 	  	comp.databases.oracle.misc 	Sep 1
> Tough question for oracle DBAs/Solaris Admins. Log shipping.
> comp.databases.oracle.misc 	Sep 1 Tough question for oracle DBAs/Solaris
> Admins. Log shipping. 	  	comp.databases.oracle.misc 	Sep 1 Immutable
> files in ZFS. 	  	comp.unix.solaris 	Sep 1 DataGridView
> DataGridViewCheckBoxCell throws NullReferenceException
> microsoft.public.dot...uages.csharp
>
> Or here because the dam thing formats terribly:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=LiSwnxYAAABxqoE2a1s_e2aTMI2BJttXys9p7FBvuYqcsrUPIQKVkQ&hl=en
>

> You can see that this is totally UNLIKE flatfish.......
>

> So there you have it......
>
> Another COLA witch hunt exposed for what it really is and that is:
>
> A completely paranoid collection of LIEnix nutsacks, some of whom post
> 24x7 and thousands of messages per month going on yet another witch hunt
> [...]

Silly me.....
I forgot to show the posts where the paranoid COLA gang are patting
themselves on the back.

Here is the original post by Karen Hill

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/46c95578c1975119?hl=en&;

Here is Roy Schestowich trying to discredit a Harvard Professor:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ce5c8929d671abdf?hl=en&;

(Roy is in charge of Fresher Week at Manchester U BTW)

Here is Mark (The Shill) Kent setting the trap:

(ie Isn't Karen Hill a flatty nym?)

Now we have Peter "Video Card Expert" Kohlmann doing the 1st "Me Too"

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/7f5bd3d165bbb6e9?hl=en&;

Now here is Roy Shestowhich backpeddling because everyone jumped all over
him for critizing a person with far better credentials than he will ever
have:

 http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/70f52be13de13545?hl=en&;

Now we have Mark "the Shill" Kent chiming in for another "me too" post

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c5b4f6cbab0612a9?hl=en&;

And yes ladies and germs, that is how misinformation is considered as fact
and in fact becomes truth in comp.os.linux.advocacy.

And this is just one example, there are hundreds more.