[News] Another Criticism of Microsoft-Loving Journalists

ComputerWorld Employs Ignorant Journalists

,----[ Quote ]
| Giving you a brief overview what the article from ComputerWorld says:
| Open Source supporters build fortresses around them that make them
| unapproachable and have infinite animosity toward Microsoft. Yep, that
| about sums it up.
|
| [...]
|
| In closing, I just thought the article wasn't even worth the pixels used
| to display it...but I'm sure its been seen by a wide variety of people.
| So, instead of giving them one side of the story, perhaps my little rant
| will give them the other side of things. Sure we can all get along...as
| long as we speak the truth to one another. And that's something both
| journalists and Microsoft have historically [1] [2] had trouble doing.
`----

http://linux-blog.org/index.php?/archives/165-ComputerWorld-Employs-Ignorant-Journalists.html#extended

Also see:

Praising Microsoft - and attacked by wolves

,----[ Snippets ]

`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/hftn/060901/090106_fastforward_microsoft_fortune.html?.v=1