Re: [News] Aero Glass: Another Java 'Penalty' in Windows

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ [ [H]omer ] on Saturday 30 September 2006 13:21 \__

> OGL depreciated ... good grief,

Hmmm, seems I was a bit premature. Maybe somebody should point the guys
on that petition to this:

.----

`----

 - http://tinyurl.com/fhes5 (Google cache of neowin.net)

>> Maybe they should just scrap it, and release Fista as a screensaver
>> instead ... that's about the extent of its usefulness.
>
> *grin*
>
> Microsoft doesn't yet play games on Vista

OGL support, or lack thereof, may have ramifications for other
platforms, but it looks like the absolute *least* of Microsoft's
problems with Vista ATM.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| L.A. town is falling down, while the ground moves around.
| We won't let it get us down; we're Californians!
`----
 - Animaniacs ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=XKcgTnfoM9Q )

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.16-1.2133_FC5
 15:27:45 up 104 days, 15:44,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00