Re: Microsoft Fixed only 2 out of 22 Vulnerabilities Discovered in July

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ [ Linonut ] on Friday 29 September 2006 22:10 \__
>
> > After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> > wisdom:
> >
> >> Windows Bugs Still Not Patched
> >>
> >> ,----[ Excerpt ]
> >> `----
> >>
> >> http://news.yahoo.com/s/pcworld/20060929/tc_pcworld/127336
> >>
> >> About a week ago Microsoft received a price for excellence in security or
> >> for being trustworthy (I can't recall exactly). It was the US government
> >> that granted it, AFAICR.
> >
> > You're shittin' us!
>
> Yeah, I spent 5 minutes trying to find it in browser history (to no avail).
> It was as ridiculous as you would expect. They picked up an award (ignore
> the price/prize typos) for trust. Surveys shows that Microsoft has declined
> to be one of the least trusted companies according to public view, which
> makes one wonder...

What surveys? Every survey I have seen show that Microsoft is one of
most trusted and respected company in world. What survey are you
talking about? The one where you ask Mark Kunt and he agree with you.
That is not a real survey boy.