Re: AWW SHIT

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:14:35 +0200
Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Roy S, seems adding the [News] tag doesn't achieve its desired
> > purpose.  Perhaps you should remove it. :-)
>
> You and "several others" are not the NG.
>
> He should set up a mail list like everyone else : no other groups have
> this amount of SPAM.
>
> If you remove the NEWS header there will surely be calls for Roy's
> head for flaunting usenet etiquette.

hummm newsgroups posting news relevant to the newsgroup title... hummm
spam... news group... linux news ... spam ... hummm something is not
adding up..

To be honest, his [News] posts should not require the news subject
prefix. It is only because of the way that Roy formats these posts that
people suspect automation. It's not automated, it's a manual process and
very on topic. If you don't like it then why don't you go set up your
own mail list and we'll all migrate there when people go ice skating in
hell.

--
Regards, Ed                      :: http://www.openbsdhacker.com
just another unix hacker