Re: [News] Latest Court Case - GPL Proclaimed Victorious!

Asstroturfer Erik Funkenbusch wrote on behalf of micoshaft:

> On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:50:05 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> There appear to be disinformation going about, initiated by Microsoft
>> shills. But the GPL has won in court, /again/. it's factual.
>>
>> http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/09/23/1655248
>>
>>         GPL Successfully Defended in German Court
>
> Wrong again.
>
> Please show me the actual text of the judgement that states the GPL is
> valid.

Nope - thats a strawman argument which you made up without having
read the article as usual.

Show me the actual text of anything posted by Roy that backs your claims.

If you have read anything, asstroturfers ranting on behalf of micoshaft
would know that the GPL was successfully defended in court
because without entering into a contract,
the license conditions were violated.
Thats enough to meat out judgement and GPL prevails in all known courts.

> Don't go quoting anywhere else, the judgement itself is the only
> source of whether your claim is true or not.

So there you go, you are knocking down your own strawman argument.

> What? Can't do it?
>
> Sorry, Charlie.  You're full of it again.

So there you go proof you are the original idiot.