Re: [News] A GPL Tiger (gpl-violations.org) Shows Its Teeth in Court

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Sunday 24 September 2006 08:10 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Buford Ressup <buford@xxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 14:26:00 +0100, Mark Kent wrote:
>>
>>> On a slightly different note, paging back up the thread, I noticed this
>>> Erik using the standard english construction "if it were", rather than
>>> the
>>> usual American "if it was";  I don't read Erik's posts usually, so
>>> haven't seen his style for a while, but I do recall him confusing
>>> dependent with dependant, so it seems surprising to see such a
>>> construction, and gives the strong impression that someone else wrote
>>> some, if not all, of that posting?
>>>
>>> Thoughts anyone?
>>
>> He's confusing it's with its, as well.  I remember Erik being a bit more
>> literate than he's seemed, lately.  Maybe he's getting senile.  :)
>
> Ahh, perhaps :-)

There's less need to proofread when so many killfiles have the messages
eliminated.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: ~70% of organisms are bacteria
 11:20am  up 65 days 23:32,  9 users,  load average: 1.02, 0.88, 0.70