Re: [News] Microsoft Lied -- Windows XP SP3 Will Never Come

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Speaking of which, it remains unknown what happens to Windows after Vista.
> There are conflicting answers and too much secrecy... even I don't know
> while various analysts argue that Vista was the last of its kind.

Well, as you often reported, the "brains" have been drained from Microsoft
over the past five years.   There's probably no one left who's intelligent
enough to give an answer.   It's not so much secrecy, as idiocracy in
action.

--
You Read It Here First
http://you-read-it-here-first.com