Re: [News] Developer Says Microsoft Repeats IBM's Failures, Avoids Them

  • Subject: Re: [News] Developer Says Microsoft Repeats IBM's Failures, Avoids Them
  • From: flyer <flyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 21:31:32 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
In article <1184357.oONkiZYN94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
> [I just happen to find a lot of (too many?) Windows issues today, but this
> will be the last one posted]

Just apply "The Art Of War"

KEEP 'em coming. The more news about MS meltdown the better.

And please don't apologize for being effective. Leave that for grief
stricken apathetics.

Digital communications is designed to handle large flows efficiently, and
filtering is available.

MS has screwed alot of good people, and hearing about the great MS
sinking and promoting it is PART of the battle.

What would Patton do?

More means growing and survival, less means shrinking and death.

Conservatism of quantity is not applicable here.

If someone doesn't like the news, there is always
alt.toiletpaper.admiration.