Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Company Dumps .NET Software, Finds Happiness in Open Source (was: [News] Company Dumps .NET Software, Finds Happiness in Open Source)

In article <qhvle4-72a.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, AB <fardblossom@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> >> You are such a fucking liar, Roy.  Jesus.
> >
> > Where did Roy lie?

The story he linked to is about a company that tried a PHP-based CRM,
and is dumping that to move to a .NET-based CRM.  Yet Roy says in the
subject line "Company Dumps .NET Software".

> I forgot. The original title of the article:
>
>    Open source SplendidCRM a sweet alternative for ".Net-centric" SAAS
>    provider
>
> Certainly implies they were getting away from Dot NYET.

No, it doesn't.  It implies (and actually means, as you'd see if you
actually spent more than 3 seconds on the article or on the SplendidCRM
web site) that SplendidCRM is a .NET-based CRM.  That's *why* it is a
sweet alternative for .NET-centric shops--they can use it WITHOUT having
to get away from .NET.

Roy lied.  Erik caught him.  Do you really dislike Erik so much that you
would rather take the side of dishonesty rather than being on the honest
side with Erik?

--
--Tim Smith