Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Company Dumps .NET Software, Finds Happiness in Open Source (was: [News] Company Dumps .NET Software, Finds Happiness in Open Source)

On 2007-04-08, AB <fardblossom@xxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> On 2007-04-07, Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>> On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 15:25:38 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> Open source SplendidCRM a sweet alternative for ".Net-centric" SAAS provider
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.itmanagersjournal.com/feature/22363
>>
>> You are such a fucking liar, Roy.  Jesus.
>
> Where did Roy lie?

I forgot. The original title of the article:

   Open source SplendidCRM a sweet alternative for ".Net-centric" SAAS
   provider

Certainly implies they were getting away from Dot NYET.

Here's what the company says about their own product:

   SplendidCRM Software, Inc. has released SplendidCRM Professional 1.3
   and SplendidCRM Open-Source 1.3, Customer Relationship Management
   (CRM) applications licensed in part under the "SugarCRM Public
   License 1.1.3".

http://www.splendidcrm.com/

I'll leave the rest intact just in case your ISP deleted the other one.
Like they alwyas have in the past.

--
It's a shame Linux has such difficulty running some of the more popular
Windows applications: Nimda, CodeRed, Klez, ILOVEYOU, WPA, Swen,