Re: The Linux Community

__/ [ cc ] on Thursday 05 April 2007 23:47 \__

> On Apr 5, 3:49 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> __/ [ tha...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Thursday 05 April 2007 17:32
>> \__
>>
>> > This generally aligns with my experiences in the Linux community.
>> > It certainly is a different picture than some of the, shall we say,
>> > less Linux friendly posters in this group would have us believe.
>>
>> COLA, despite some of the advocacy, is probably not the place to be
>> convinced to use Linux.
>
> Shouldn't it be though? I mean it is an advocacy group. You know what
> really turns people off though? The continous barrage of hate spam.

Have you seen the piles of anti-Linux lies that were posted in the past?

"Hate spam" it is not. It is a large amount of items demonstrating and
exposing the anti-Linux crusade, the public brainwash that has many people
misled, and the merit of Linux.

PR lies. That's a well known fact. The Internet can bring balance to a world
where PR is more prevalent than truths.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | How I learned to stop worrying and love GNU/Linux
Cpu(s):  23.1% user,   5.0% system,   0.7% nice,  71.1% idle