Re: [News] Ubuntu Feisty Final Review, Search Engines, and PCWorld Tips

[H]omer wrote:

>> Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | For people wanting simplicity from their Linux distribution, Ubuntu
>> | 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) may well be the best release ever from any
>> | Linux company.
>> `----
>>
>> http://lunapark6.com/ubuntu-704-feisty-fawn.html
>>
>> The news is overwhelmed by "Ubuntu". It's like the Vista frenzy all over
>> again, but there's no $500-million budget behind it. New search engine
>> (customised Google):
>>
>> http://www.googlubuntu.com/
>
> I'm torrenting my copy right now (gotta see what all the fuss is about).
>
> :)

Oh you weak person you, taken in by the hype, joining the crowds, going with
the sheep.

(puts hand over screen to hide torrent window downloading the server
version, it's coming in fast, I think I'll have it in about another ten
minutes).