Re: A quote from talk.origins

__/ [ p5000011 ] on Friday 20 April 2007 00:51 \__

>>> From the article:
>>> It would surprise many to know that Charles Darwin, the
>>> founder of modern evolutionary theory, was not a scientist
>>> but a theologian. Darwin only had a divinity degree and no
>>> formal training in the sciences.
>
>> Bill Gates is a college dropout.  He dropped out of Harvard.
>> [snip]
>
> I'm not sure Gates is the best example, considering that
> Microsoft FUD is to IT what creationist FUD is to science.

There have been many discussions that compared Microsoft to religion.
Microsoft even uses the term "Microsoft religion" internally.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Windows: backward-compatible, even for viruses
  2:00am  up 5 days  1:28,  4 users,  load average: 0.66, 0.53, 0.58