Re: Novell Finds Almost 10 Years' Worth of Errors in Past Stock Options Grants

  • Subject: Re: Novell Finds Almost 10 Years' Worth of Errors in Past Stock Options Grants
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 01:51:52 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Geico Caveman ] on Friday 20 April 2007 00:20 \__

> John Bailo wrote:
>

>> http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070419/novell_stock_options.html?.v=1
>>
>> NEW YORK (AP) -- Networking software company Novell Inc. said Thursday a
>> review of its stock option granting practices found that the company
>> used "incorrect measurement dates" for some of its grants between
>> November 1996 and September 2006.
>>
>> Novell said it found "no intentional wrongdoing" by any former or
>> current employees, officers or directors of the company.
>
> Novell must be sinking even faster than I thought.

It is Novell that did this investigation, so it would be natural to say that
there was no 'funny business' identified.

See the following:

http://boycottnovell.com/2006/12/31/some-interesting-financial-moves-by-novell/

Among more that we have on the site.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Fetch SPAM quicker than you can type 'crond start'
roy      pts/0                         Thu Apr 19 07:46   still logged in