Re: [News] Ubuntu Feisty Final Review, Search Engines, and PCWorld Tips

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Friday 20 April 2007 01:22 \__

>> Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | For people wanting simplicity from their Linux distribution, Ubuntu
>> | 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) may well be the best release ever from any
>> | Linux company.
>> `----
>>
>> http://lunapark6.com/ubuntu-704-feisty-fawn.html
>>
>> The news is overwhelmed by "Ubuntu". It's like the Vista frenzy all over
>> again, but there's no $500-million budget behind it. New search engine
>> (customised Google):
>>
>> http://www.googlubuntu.com/
>
> I'm torrenting my copy right now (gotta see what all the fuss is about).
>
> :)

Don't be misled by all the brown and orange. It's very nice and clean
underneath. I used it for about a year in my other office.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | McDonald's does to diet what Microsoft does to PC's
         run-level 5  Apr 14 23:12                   last=S