Re: What Michael Dell Runs at Home

  • Subject: Re: What Michael Dell Runs at Home
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 15:57:09 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ BearItAll ] on Thursday 19 April 2007 14:09 \__

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/global.aspx/corp/biographies/en/msd_computers?c=us&l=en&s=corp

>> Hint:  It's not Windows.
>
> He likes to have a lot of ram handy doesn't he, I can't immagine his
> laptops benefiting from more than 2G.

My KDE is happy enough with 10% of that capacity. Suits me well at home
(where I am now). As I look at the meter in the panel, , it sppears as
though only half the RAM is occupied and swap is merely untouches,