Re: [News] Jack Thompson Blames Microsoft for Virginia Incident

After takin' a swig o' grog, John Locke belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> In any case, its too early to start pointing fingers.  I wish the news
> services, attorneys and gun law advocates would go away. The families
> of these kids have enough to cope with right now.

Some AM radio pundit made the same point.  He also played audio of a
VT crowd gathered (I believe) for a memorial.  They started chanting
"Let's go Hokies".  One can only imagine the source of energy for their
loud cries.

   http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?&id=3186026&postid=37775454

   the "lets go hokies" chant gave me the chills

--
   Let's go Hokies!