Re: [News] PS3 Enhanced; Once Again, Company Bricks XBox360s, Customers Charged for the Fix

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Wednesday 18 April 2007 18:24 \__

> Mike <i@xxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>><crap>
>>
>> Stop posting old news. So what if people are getting a bigger HDD with the
>> PS3?!? Xbox are releasing a 120GB HDD.
>>

> So the Xbox will get even more hot?  How many more house-fires?  Or do
> Microsoft add the heatsink they didn't?
>
> Stick with the PS3 - you can run Linux on it, too.

The dishonesty is what makes the XBox repellent, IMHO.

* They lied about CD scratching until the Dutch TV caught them.

* YouTube and forums had them caught for high failure rate.

* The press caught them eliminating free XBox content.

* Forums caught them bricking XBoxes /en masse/ and then charging for a fix.

The list goes on and on, but all this just comes off the top of my head...

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: mint and self-contained 'out of the box'
roy      pts/6                         Thu Apr 19 00:47 - 00:50  (00:03)