Re: [News] Xandros Gets a Deal With Office Depot, Puts Linux in the Stores

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Wednesday 18 April 2007 02:00 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Office Depot to Sell Xandros Software
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | ...Office Depot, a leading global provider of office products and
>
> Good news...sort of.
>
> Fry's has had Suse "in the store" for years...and it sells!
>
> But it's not selling pre-installed PCs.
>
> We'll have to wait for Dell on that...

With Dell, 'market share' statistics can begin to align better with
'installed base'.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: just set it and forget about it
         run-level 5  Apr 14 23:12                   last=S