Re: [News] Windows Vista Sold 244 Copies in China

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> | "Vista hasn't been a catalyst for PC sales," he said. "Looking at the
> | weekly data, there really isn't anything happening with sales that
> | has anything to do with Vista."

Even that is probably a lie.

My guess is that Vista is actually keeping people away from buying a PC.
It would be just like them to take everyone down with the ship because of
their prideful failure.

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/vista/oh_oh_vista_pc_sales_levels_are_normal.html

--

http://you-read-it-here-first.com