Re: more LIES from Roy Schestowitz - proven liar

flyer <flyer@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> > Heh heh, MOST people probably find themselves deceived by you.
>> >
>> > Your idiotic (and completely false) sig describes how you view yourself
>> > via your bent little mind -- you can't trust yourself.
>> >
>> > Problem for you I'd say. I suppose you think people don't see through
>> > you, Mr. blank one. Whew.
>>
>> You need to change your meds.
>
> After you change your diapers.

Done. Now off you go.

>> a) You clearly do not understand what the .sig *actually* means.
>
> What I said it means makes more sense than what you think it means
> (even

You didn't say what it means. I don't "think what it means". I know what
it means. Hence it is my .sig.

> though your lousy wording obscures what you think it means),
> particularly

I never tried to explain to you what it means. So reading and
comprehension are as bad for you as your general prose and descriptive
skills?

ps. I didn't write it.

>> b) Your reply was nonsensical in every respect.
>>

> You omit even a single tiny example of nonsensicality on my part, and
> instead attempt, using a broad sweeping negative generality, to say
> something where there is nothing valid to be said.

Sorry?  Once more please.

> I guess you're lying out the front of your face.

Huh? As opposed to the back? What do you mean? Calm down. Take a deep
breath. Relax. Now. Try again. This time in English.

--
They are most deceived that trusteth most in themselves.