Re: Ethical problems for Larry Qualig, proven liar.

__/ [ Kier ] on Sunday 15 April 2007 14:46 \__

> On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 08:27:34 -0500, Linonut wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
>> wisdom:
>>
>>> __/ [ flyer ] on Sunday 15 April 2007 10:25 \__
>>>
>>> Larry is a former Microsoft employee. Nobody should take him seriously,
>>> esepcially in a _Linux forum_.
>>
>> Nah, being an MS employee (even if only on a consulting basis) is fine.
>>
>> Larry's problem is he's turned sour.
>
> True. It's a pity, because he was a good poster when he first came here,
> and he showed a lot of enthusiasm towards Linux. COLA needs diversity.

Him and I had friendly (and long) chats. It's like some kind of monster took
over his mind at some stage. If he stays here, I really hope he'll change
his ways. The old Larry was polite and even sophisticated.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Bottom-post: as English goes from top to bottom
         run-level 5  Apr 14 23:12                   last=S